OVERVIEW: Supervises, establishes and coordinates production schedules which are in line with Customer Requirements while overseeing all functions supporting impeccable inventory accuracy and Customer Satisfaction, ensuring that departmental projects/goals are met.
• Facilitate the daily operations to maintain 100% on-time delivery to customers and 0% downtime on the production line due to scheduling.
• Ensure efficient and accurate recording of inventory transactions.
• Assure proper inventory control.
• Maintain cycle counting program to sustain inventory accuracy above 99% and lead physical inventories.
• Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly production schedules, rigorously ensuring a common understanding of the production plan, actual results and report root causes of variances as well
as lead countermeasure activity.
• Organize and manage the preparation schedule and of all new products and design change.
• This position represents the Company 24 hours a day 7 days a week for circumstances of business necessity, emergency, violation of company policy, federal or state regulations etc.
• Supervise receipt, and record of all Customer demand received during daily interactions with the Customer
• Ensure transaction records are accurate and closed out properly, including financial receivables. This will involve resolving mistakes by either NVIC or the Customer.
• Associate or Bachelor Degree, 5 years practical experience will be substituted for education
• Advanced proficiency in planning, scheduling, material requirements planning, purchasing and inventory control capabilities of ERP systems. (Odyssey preferred)
• Advanced Excel, Power Point, Word and other Microsoft Office proficiency.
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-cultural, team oriented environment.
Work area is normally heat/air-conditioned in an office-type environment, with some time spent in a shop floor environment. Hard-hat, safety glasses, earplugs, steel-toed boots are required on production floor.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
Ability to read, analyze, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, clients, customers and the general public.