The primary purpose of this position to maintain all plant manufacturing equipment, and
-; develop and maintain Preventative Maintenance procedures.
The Maintenance Technician’s job description and responsibilities are as
• Minor structural repairs requiring the ability to arc, mig and tig weld with minimal expertise.
• Provide hands-on support through troubleshooting equipment electrical faults using a multi-meter, oscilloscopes, etc. and electrical schematics to diagnose problems and complete repairs.
• Minor mechanical repairs e.g., replacement of drive belts and chains, shafts and bearings; etc,
• Conduct preventative maintenance e.g., greasing bearings, chains, adjust drive belt/chain tension, and evaluate component wear and recommend replacement parts.
• Perform minor crane repairs e.g., replacement of pendants, switches, brakes, etc.
• Run conduit and pull wires.
• 2 years direct work experience or associates degree towards maintenance.
• Familiarity with arc, mig, and tig welding
• Predictive Maintenance Knowledge and Utilization
• Able to handle multiple projects
• The ability to use a multi-meter
• Familiarity with Programmable Logic Controllers (Pl.C’s)
• Understanding of electrical schematics, including symbology and relay circuits