The purpose of this position is to assist Team Leader with day to day operations of various production processes to ensure timely and accurate cwt production. ATL will support all NVIC manufacturing goals.
- Provide training for a safe work environment by explaining safety and health action plans to associates and evaluate the results.
- Data collection and analysis to aid in problem solving and where necessary, assist in providing process changes.
- Monitor results of processes to ensure that safety, quality, and production improvements are achieved.
- Train new associates to standardized work instructions while creating a positive experience including feedback as well as direction. Assist in technical training.
- Responsible for daily assignments of associates to ensure continuity of processes. Assist other departments as needed.
- Assist in achieving daily production goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
Minimum of one year experience in a related field
Ability to drive/operate light equipment
Must possess excellent communication skills and work well with others
Leadership experience is desired
Work area is not heated/air conditioned. Temperatures could exceed 120 degrees in some areas. Noise levels vary by area however all areas require hearing protection, hard hat, safety glasses, and steel-toed boots.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The associate is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
The specific statements shown is each section of this description are not intended to be all inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the company rules, technical instruction and other operation manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, customers and the general public.