NVIC is seeking an Assistant Production Manager responsible for leading in a team based environment to achieve company objectives. This position will be responsible for managing teams of skilled Team Members and Leadership. Tactical and strategic planning skills are essential for a successful candidate.
Tactical tasks for the Assistant Production Manager include:
• Ability to plan and organize departments to achieve set goals including daily shipping and productivity targets
• Leading problem solving activities to enhance safety and quality
Strategic tasks for the Assistant Production Manager include:
• Strategic planning to set department activity to achieve company goals
• Team collaboration within the organization to execute action plans
• Skill development of Team Members and Leaders including organizational planning
NVIC’s production facility includes processes for vacuum process sand casting, grey iron foundry induction furnaces, finishing processes including grinding and painting, and CNC machining.
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency, and ability to organize work and multi-task
• Effective communications within team and ability to build trust vertically and horizontally
• Microsoft proficient with the ability to analyze and display complex data
• Ability to work professionally with all levels of the organization
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in Operations Management (or related degree)
• 3 to 5 years of management experience preferred
NVIC held a contest to name our Daily Newsletter. Kathy Adams won the contest with the name “The Daily Pour”. Congratulations Kathy Adams!!
Congratulations Brian James!
Congratulations Jessi Sylvester!!!